Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x2 Accounts Assistant Apprentice at Sharman Multicom in Manchester
The apprentices will gain a firm understanding of basic areas of accounting and banking, training in Sage as well as an in depth understanding of how a business operates through involvement in all areas of the business from purchasing product, warehousing and logistics, to customer ordering and payment.
Sharman multiCOM Ltd has been totally focused in sourcing and distributing radio communications and automotive products for dealers, distributors, catalogue companies etc. throughout the UK, Ireland and Mainland Europe for many years.
We have the widest range of CB Radio, Ham Radio, Scanners and radio communication equipment and the lowest prices. Bespoke prices for both trade and members of the public.
Our product range encompasses a full range of radio communications and automotive products suited for the Hobby, Leisure and professional user.
Duties and responsibilities of the job include:
- Assisting Finance Manager in handling the office work flow across all areas of the business
- Sales order processing from customer emails, through our website and other ecommerce sites
- Processing cash deposits and keeping accurate records relating to accounts receivable ( BACS, Paypal, Sagepay, Worldpay and cheques)
- Bank reconciliations
- Debt collection and answering customer queries
- Goods receipts against purchase orders
- Purchase Invoice Entry
- Supplier Statement reconciliation to check to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Posting ledger entries and ensure accuracy of all transactions
- Checking sales orders in warehouse
- Help with perpetual stock taking
Qualifications and Requirements:
Candidates do not need previous experience, however they should be keen to learn about accounting and business, eager to work within a team and confident to speak to customers over the phone.
Competency in Microsoft office applications, in particular Excel (both maintaining existing and creating new spreadsheets), is important.
344 total views, 5 today