Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Business Analyst
Main Purpose of the Job
- Production and presentation of user stories for development.
- Collaboration with development team dealing with queries & issues.
- Follow stories through development and sign-off on completion.
- Present new features to a range of audiences within job responsibilities.
- Understanding project requirements and defining suitable solutions whilst investigating any unknowns or issues.
- Identify, own and write user stories in relation to any assigned project.
- Peer review colleague’s user stories providing appropriate feedback for improvement.
- Present user stories to the Development team.
- Refine stories based on feedback from Developers and BA peer reviews.
- Prioritise backlog of stories post cleansing sessions.
- Participate in sprint cleansing sessions with the Development team.
- Attend sprint planning sessions providing input on prioritisation and answering further queries.
- Be available to Development team to deal with queries and issues raised during sprints.
- Attend retrospectives and taking on feedback provided with a view to improving processes
- Attend sprint demos and present any feature complete areas to the business.
- Take ownership of sign-off at the end of each sprint to confirm development work meets the Acceptance Criteria within User Stories and the definition of ‘Done’.
- Once project is completed, demo area to various audiences including Product Support team.
- Balance workload of writing stories, attending sprint meetings, completing sign off and answering queries to ensure development runs smoothly.
- Utilise support of P.O when priorities are conflicting.
Behavioural Performance Criteria
- Knowledge: Ensuring you have the skills to do your job and continuously apply them.
- Excellence: You deliver the highest standard you can provide.
- Reliability: Your colleagues know that you can be trusted to deliver on commitments in a timely fashion.
- Empathy: You demonstrate understanding and consideration of all other people.
Delta Financial Systems Limited, 45 Church Street, Birmingham, B3 2RT
1151 total views, 1 today