Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Content Developer at Rentokil Initial in Camberley
You could earn the fantastic salary of over £10,000 p.a at one of the largest business service companies in the UK! As their apprentice you’ll be a part of the award winning Group Learning and Development team (HR) helping to create new training materials. As their apprentice you’ll be helping to create new training materials as well as supporting the creation of e-learning content, learning how to use software like Adobe Creative Cloud. Rentokil Initial provide services that improve and enhance lives, with services that protect the health and wellbeing of people, and the reputation of their customers’ brands. This really is a great opportunity for the right person who is looking to kick-start their career and gain valuable experience working with teams globally.
About the company:
Rentokil Initial Plc employs 27,000 people in over 60 countries offering the strengths and experience of a multi-national organisation, whilst retaining the agility and characteristics of a local company. The business is focused on delivering great service to its wide range of customers. The company’s primary listing is on the London Stock Exchange. Annualised revenues in 2013 were £2.3Bn.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be a part of meetings and workshops with the team and wider business
- You’ll learn to support the production of leading edge e-learning content using tools and software like Adobe Creative Cloud and Articulate Storyline
- You’ll learn how to help to complete design documents and script templates
- You’ll be creating infographics and job aids and training materials
- You’ll learn how to use video equipment
- You’ll learn how to edit videos and audio and publish for business use
- You’ll be working on location at Rentokil Initial sites to help with the production of training videos
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have a strong attention to detail
- You’re motivated and able to take initiative
- You have an interest in creative media and digital technologies
158 total views, 13 today