Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Content Producer
At Difrent, we have an ambitious growth plan that will see us delivering cutting edge digital services to
public good organisations.
We are looking for a Junior Content Producer to join us here at Difrent! The right person is capable of
effectively capturing, creating and developing content with an understanding of Difrent’s media
landscape, providing the advantage of targeting potential customers effectively and highlighting Difrent’s work to date, to the fullest. Difrent is growing and we want you to grow with us!
- Assist with the creation of engaging, high-quality marketing materials and literature –
knowledge/experience in Adobe suite preferable
- Take ownership of coordinating our digital content calendar and assist in producing multimedia
content to ensure a regular release of fresh content that will help us grow brand awareness and
- Support us in updating and designing new digital assets for our website
- Participate in marketing brainstorms, ideation and content strategy
- Help develop and place digital advertisements – working with deployment to create recruitment
- A genuine interest in what makes content shareable, fresh and engaging
- Strong understanding of social media metrics and how data can influence future concepts
- An understanding of analytics
- A passion for what we do and our values in ‘public good’
- Must be excited by the idea of working for a start-up – we strive to live our values
- Someone with high levels of self-motivation, commitment and dedication, who is unafraid to
- Organisation and time management are necessary
- Good communication and proofing skills, both written and oral
- Standard office hours: 9:00-17:30
- May be required to work additional hours for events
If you are a media-savvy looking for an exciting new challenge with a company that offers genuine career
progression and personal development, this is a fantastic opportunity to join us here at Difrent at a really
exciting time for the business. Come and help us challenge the status quo when it comes to Digital
Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds and we welcome diversity – if you’re unsure, please
Please note that applicants will need to be living in the UK. The successful candidate will need to
apply for a DBS/criminal record check on offer.
Unit C401, Westfield Shopping Centre, Ariel Way, London, W12 7FD
481 total views, 4 today