Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Data Analyst
We are looking for a passionate apprentice who is keen to join our Data Management Team. The successful applicant will be part of a team responsible for developing analytical solutions and driving best practice for our business both internally and for our clients. As well as on the job learning, the apprentice will also study towards their Level 4 Data Analytics Apprenticeship.
You will be involved in supporting data cleanse projects, working with various teams across the business to improve reporting requirements. Gain knowledge and making full use of visualisation tools (Power BI). Provide support on reporting, analysis and MI to senior leadership which support Business Strategies.
Your day to day responsibilities could include…
- Maintaining data quality by means of validation and exception reporting.
- Create and implement exception reporting to capture bad data.
- Analysing of different datasets and presenting them effectively.
- Lending support to the governance of change control activities within our Property Portal.
- Working with the team to provide monthly updates to clients and internal teams.
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ambitious and driven with a keen attention to detail.
- Creative and forward thinking.
- Able to initiate ideas as well as working with a team to develop them.
- Willingness to continue to learn and apply new skills.
- Ability to work as part of a Team.
Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available with your employer.
If successful for this role, you will be reporting directly into Partner – Corporate Services with an anticipated start date of. 04/02/2019
457 total views, 5 today