Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Data Analyst
Quality Management (QM) are looking for a new member of the Quality Management Information (QMI) team as a Data Quality Analyst.
The role of a Data Quality Analyst within the QMI team is to provide support to production flowlines and processes to ensure effective delivery of Operations’ business plan from a data quality perspective. The role requires the investigation of customer issues and the analysis of data to identify technical and process data quality improvements.
QMI have been leading the delivery of automated testing and management information generation within Operations to maximise the value and efficiency of the quality management activity that they provide to the business. The team are engaged in the end to end management of data quality and are routinely required to participate in internal improvement and investment projects as well as revenue earning contracts.
You will have the opportunity to develop technical skills with a variety of datasets, programming languages and software, and to participate in the evolution of QM’s role and the assessment and implementation of emerging technologies. There is also the opportunity to develop your professional network through a variety of engagement with teams from across the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that data captured, maintained and stored meets the required quality standards.
- Provides data analysis in support of the production area’s ability to manage its data quality.
- Make judgements about the best solution for correcting data and undertaking this where appropriate.
- Work with the wider Production team to identify and implement improvements to data assurance processes.
- Monitors and reports on data quality and provides feedback to stakeholders.
- Maximises assurance process efficiencies through the application of appropriate technologies.
What we look for:
This is a technically challenging position within a team that have significant workloads and demanding timeframes. It is therefore essential that you are capable of managing your own workload and delivery in a self-sufficient manner.
Key capabilities include:
- Experience in data querying languages, software and automation.
- Experience with geospatial data and associated software.
- Experience with statistical data analysis.
We will also be looking for you to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Getting Results: Restless
- Communicating and Engaging: Incisive
- Clear Thinking: True
- Good communication skills are essential as collaboration across production areas, business-wide stakeholder engagement and the provision of accurate and concise management information are principle accountabilities within this role.
Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton, SO15
887 total views, 13 today