Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Digital Marketer at Greig and Stephenson in Highbury East
At Greig & Stephenson, architecture and retail design is our passion and we bring to all our projects over 20 years of dedicated imagination, enthusiasm and professionalism. We emphasise an analytical rather than a stylistic approach to our projects, enabling us to effectively balance the demands of the client, the end-user and the specific physical context. From our unique design process, the visual elements grow naturally while allowing the imagination to be constantly challenged and enhanced by a sense of the physical reality.
Greig & Stephenson was founded by Ken Greig and Nigel Stephenson in 1994 and works with major developers globally from Schiphol Real Estate in the Netherlands to Link Reit in Hong Kong. Other client types include institutional property funds, major high street retailers, private clients and charitable trusts.
On projects such as Leeds Market, London’s Borough Market, and Preston Market we demonstrated how the right strategy can not only bring new life and profitability to old and neglected markets, but also how it can reinvigorate the surrounding communities and environment. Our commercial projects include retail developments, both new-build commissions and refurbishments, urban regeneration schemes, and commercial interiors.
- Run the social media news and PR for the business on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn for example.
- Set up digital templates that we can use across projects
- Keep website info/news up-to-date including a monthly newsletter launch
- Research topics/ articles/designs related to the marketing of our brand / relevant to the industry – present back thoughts and ideas for discussion and development with the team
- Type up meeting minutes/notes as required – note this is not work we do very much of.
- Helping set up pitch documents – InDesign work perhaps – with the team. Contribute to the style and graphic image/presentation of the practice
- Filing/categorisation of key documents for ease of retrieval and reference
- Answering phones (we don’t get a lot of calls)
- Booking tickets, ordering supplies (a small proportion of time)
- Coordination of CPD seminars – linked with work and information we’re promoting through marketing/need on projects (CPD – Continual professional development – candidate would be expected to join for the seminars to gain an understanding of the industry)
- Keen to learn
- IT Savvy
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
201, ScreenWorks, 22 Highbury Grove, Highbury East, London, N5 2ER
201 total views, 10 today