Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Digital Marketer at Isobar (part of Dentsu Aegis Network) in London
To support the marketing of Isobar UK through content marketing, sponsorships and advertising campaigns. The role reports into the Network Director who will act as mentor to the Marketing Assistant.
- Works closely with the Network Director and Head of Insights to promote the Isobar proposition both internally across Dentsu Aegis agencies and externally to our potential clients and technology partners
- Managing Isobar UK’s social media channels, distributing new content produced by the businesses thought leaders
- Building and managing relationship with our marketing partners such as trade press or Marketo
- Working closely with our offshore centres in Bulgaria and India to support their local marketing efforts
- Support the sales team by coordinating new case study requests, rebranding presentations etc.
- Execute marketing plans put in place by the Network Director and Head of Insights – this ranges from event sponsorship, advertorials, brand advertising and helping to coordinate our owned events
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess the results
- Liaise with our in-house creative team of graphic designers
Skills & Experience
- A well organised, team player with a passion for marketing and a good knowledge of social media channels
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage internal and external relationships and act as an ambassador of Isobar brand
- A passion for team-working and adaptability to changing environments
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong organisational skills to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and maintain a high level of accuracy
10 Triton St, London NW1 3BF
220 total views, 28 today