Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Finance Assistant at Flexion Mobile in Chelsea Harbour
If you love gaming and want to start your finance career. Flexion Mobile has the apprenticeship for you. They distribute and monetize mobile games and have over 200 million consumers, meaning that their company is creative and a great place to work. Your responsibilities will include supporting the daily operations of Flexion’s finance department as well as assist in financial management, ad-hoc analysis, and month-end reporting. Apply now for this unique opportunity before it’s too late.
About the company:
We’re Flexion. We distribute and monetize mobile games – an industry worth around $40 billion in 2017. We’re driving the creation of an open market for Android games by helping developers distribute and monetize through any distribution channel. We have 200+ million consumers, monetize thousands of mobile games and work with most of the biggest names in mobile games.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintain the purchase ledger on SAGE 50, including inputting all supplier transactions
- Process occasional staff expenses and credit card statements using SAGE 50 accounts
- Ensure invoices are approved and subsequently perform payment runs
- Reconciliation of company bank accounts in several currencies
- Daily data mining
- Administrative duties including filing & naming of legal contracts
- Engage with suppliers, customer, and internal stakeholders and be an integral part of the small and relatively senior finance team.
What they’re looking for:
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to kick-start their professional career. The successful candidate will need to be PC literate, attentive to detail, have good Excel, numeracy & communication skills, together with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to learn new skills.
As a person, you’re ambitious, eager, enthusiastic, willing and able to learn quickly with a view to developing yourself and your skill-set over time. You are well organised, structured, hard-working and able to work autonomously.
Unit G5, Harbour Yard, Chelsea Harbour, London, SW10 0XD
1108 total views, 4 today