Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Graphic Designer at Charles Stanley in Bishopsgate
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a passion for design and an interest in the creation of engaging content to join the Marketing team at Charles Stanley as an apprentice graphic designer. You will help to drive and create first-class content via multiple distribution channels, with the aim of engaging and informing existing clients and attracting new clients.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the team in the design and creation of marketing materials across print and digital.
- Maintain brand consistency – both in terms of design and tone of voice – across all forms of communication in a multi-brand and multi-channel environment.
- Provide input into the creation, development and execution of marketing campaigns across the group where appropriate.
- Support in the creation or PowerPoint pitch documents and templates.
- Support the team in the writing and editing of copy across all media, such as websites, social media, a wide range of literature and communications where appropriate.
- Proactively review existing content and materials to ensure it is up-to-date and meets user requirements and maintain version control and the regulatory and legal compliance of content.
- Candidates will already have produced their own portfolio of design work and must have a keen interest to develop their skills in this area.
- Some experience in producing and/or distributing written and visual content via video, web, social media and print.
- Experience using design software, ideally Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Video and photo editing skills a plus!
Knowledge and Skills
- A highly creative individual who thinks outside the box.
- Excellent proofreading skills and a keen eye for detail.
- The intellectual capacity to learn and understand Charles Stanley’s wide range of products and services and be able to translate such understanding into relevant content.
- Adaptability – Must be able to multi-task, manage and prioritise projects effectively and meet deadlines.
- Autonomy – Able to work individually and use initiative.
- Flexibility – The Marketing department is very much a ‘team’ environment and therefore there may be opportunities for the individual to take part in other marketing-related activity. The individual will be prepared to work with Marketing colleagues and assist, where reasonable, to achieve successful outcomes for the department and the business.
55 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 3AS
161 total views, 23 today