Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice HR Administrator
WHO DO WE NEED, AND WHY?
Our People Experience (PX) Administrator is highly organised and process-oriented, who supports our recruitment, onboarding and general people processes and administration, within our People Experience team.
WHAT DO YOU GET FOR WORKING AT AVADO?
Being part of the UK’s leading EdTech company means more than just being good at what we do in our subject matter expertise. The skills you would bring are really important to us, as is your passion for helping individuals and employers grow, using our “learning that works” methodology. With offices across the globe, you’ll get to collaborate with people from Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, and across the UK. We use our skills to help people improve theirs. And just for being here, we offer you an inclusive culture that’s created and nurtured by super smart, entrepreneurial-but-professional people, a chance to be at the forefront of digital transformation and professional growth, enviable workspaces, serious personal development opportunities and a few nice perks. There are also additional benefits of being part of a venture builder portfolio, as we are, not least the fun you get for working in a start-up business that comes with some serious stability for being part of Blenheim Chalcot.
AND WE’RE HIGHLY INCLUSIVE
AVADO is one of those rare places where anyone from anywhere with any background or experience is free to come and do their very best work. We believe in the power of autonomy, the benefits of teamwork and diversity of thought, as these help us help our learners – whether investing in their own professional development, or having their employer invest for them. Equality, diversity and inclusion are values that are critical to our success. Come and see for yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL GET UP TO HERE AS PX ADMINISTRATOR
As a lean team, ambitiously striving towards improving the engagement and performance of all AVADO people by collaborating with people from across the business, we seek to create and deliver meaningful, compelling and positive experiences for all AVADO people. The career path for a successful incumbent in this role is endless and we will do all that we can to help this incumbent fulfil their potential, providing they are happy to work hard and contribute positively to our culture and our ambitions. There are two main focuses for this role: Attraction & Onboarding Processes, and the more General People Practice. Here are some of the key activities of the role:
- Providing first-line support, service and advice to all AVADO people on all queries and administrative processes, escalating as appropriate to PX Coordinator/People Partners.
- Supporting our Talent Partner and hiring managers in giving remarkable recruitment experiences to our candidates by ensuring all candidates have a consistently good, though individualised experience e.g.:
- Setting up interviews/assessments (through any of our many recruitment channels – LinkedIn, talent partners, etc.)
- Making sure hiring managers are well prepared for their interviews;
- Collating and delivering candidate feedback in a meaningful, coherent and responsive way.
- Providing a remarkable onboarding experience for all new AVADO people, by:
- Making sure all new hire administration (invitations, contracts, pre-joining learning) and onboarding processes (Day 1, induction, product immersion) are completed successfully;
- Following up on new people’s essential onboarding process completion;
- Reporting to the CPO on defined metrics/KPIs of all essential onboarding processes;
- Collaborating with the CPO and People Partners in refining the ways in which our onboarding processes are designed in both content and operability.
- Supporting hiring managers with specific attraction and onboarding processes e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, interview templates/scoring, delivering remarkable orientation/induction processes.
- Updating all attraction channels (LinkedIn, Indeed, talent partners, etc.) and posting job adverts.
- Supporting the PX Coordinator, People Partners and CPO by delivering exceptional PX administration and processes, including people records, hard-copy and electronic filing, and any other PX administrative processes.
- Performing other ad hoc PX administrative support wherever, whenever and however required by AVADO people or the PX team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
Successful incumbents of this role will quickly get to grips with what we do, why and how we do it; this is how they have the biggest and most positive impact. Incumbents will be super passionate about what we’re doing as a business and a team, supporting line managers in making sure the talent they bring in and manage is highly engaged, high performing and positively contributing to AVADO. We need to see a flair for people and a proactive, logical, detail-oriented, organised approach to work. We also need to see awe-inspiring empathy, serious levels of discretion and the ability to navigate a highly ambiguous, unpredictable, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment.
Sixth Floor, Translation & Innovation Hub, 80 Wood Lane, White City, W12 0BZ
471 total views, 8 today