Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice HR Administrator
Ardian’s Human Resources team is offering an apprenticeship in the London office to assist with the work of the HR Team.
The apprentice will aid the HR Manager with general HR topics such as:
- Assist with Contract documentation pack for new starters (printing and preparing documentation & forms ready for contracts). Monitoring return of contract documentation
- Assist with organisation of connect lunches, company presentations
- Assist with initiation and monitoring of cases for pre-employment background screening
- Assist with posting internships jobs online with Coaching Assembly
- Assist with booking training courses
- Manage and respond to any speculative recruitment enquires
- To provide support for any ad hoc tasks as required.
This list is not exhaustive and will vary depending on the capabilities of the intern and the needs of the team.
- Intellectual rigour and discipline; ability to organise and perform work efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of and high competency in excel, word and powerpoint
- Good interpersonal skills and team spirit
- Experience or knowledge of Private Equity an advantage
- Expérience or knowledge of HR
- English as first language
1 Grafton Street, London, W1S 4FE
535 total views, 1 today