Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice IT Helpdesk Analyst at GBM Digital in Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their IT career as GBM Digital’s Apprentice IT Helpdesk Analyst. You could work for an industry leader that makes a positive impact on schools and businesses. You will be practising your tech skills every day ensuring that you will grow and improve throughout your time at GBM. Don’t miss out on the chance to gain on-the-job experience within a small support team working in a predominantly Apple, mixed technology environment.
About the company:
At GBM we are passionate working in partnership with schools and businesses to provide them with the right solutions for their needs. We pride ourselves in working with our customers on a deeper level, to help support and guide their technological journeys, to ensure only the best possible outcomes.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be logging 1st line IT support tickets, either via email or telephone
- You’ll update helpdesk ticket system
- You’ll be carrying out initial investigation of issues and troubleshooting, diagnosing & resolving where appropriate, or escalating as needed
- You’ll provide remote IT support for End Users
- You’ll manage calls through their lifecycle and give regular progress reports to the end user
- You’ll verify daily managed backup solutions and assist requirements of other IT support staff
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You’re IT Savvy
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You’re self-motivated with a problem-solving mentality
- You have an approachable nature and you’re enthusiastic
16-18 Midland St, Manchester, M12 6LB
108 total views, 7 today