Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst role, to provide 1st and 2nd line support to TORI technology users, and manage the provision of technology (hardware & software) to Staff and Associates.
- Provide day-to-day support for all technology issues across the TORI IT estate, which will include both internal users, and external Associates based on client site.
- Most of our systems are now Cloud-based (SFDC CRM, Invenias ATS, Office365/SharePoint for example). While you will carry out regular maintenance tasks on laptops, the postholder will also be working on many Cloud-based systems.
- Becoming involved with new and ongoing projects to improve and develop the company systems estate
- To build and manage the provision of technology for new joiners and the re-acquisition of leavers kit
- Managing the relationship with external service providers, including Cloud-based technology providers and external 3rd line support suppliers
- Fault finding and ongoing testing of our applications
- Making sure that all TORI systems are secure, and that information security (cyber) is at the centre of our thinking
- Ensuring all new and current IT hardware/software assets are recorded correctly and maintained including the management and allocation of user licenses and provision of hardware (laptops)
- Setup and rollout of new equipment and software
- Actively police TORI staff and associates, to make sure they adhere to the TORI IT policies
- Create documentation and user instructions including ‘how to’ guides
- Provide a secure Cloud-based environment for TORI to store, analyse and communicate data at the appropriate level using a variety of tools and processes,
- Take an active role in managing TORI’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery policy
- Provide advice relating to new and emerging technology which will benefit our business,
- A team player but also someone who uses their initiative when necessary and can work on their own
- High level of interest in IT and the ability to learn technology related topics
- Self-motivated, with the ability to solve problems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in written and oral English
- General troubleshooting and technical skills including knowledge of:- Windows & Mac operating systems
3rd Floor, 62-64 Cornhill, EC3V 3NH
239 total views, 15 today