Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice IT Support Technician at Osmii in Shoreditch
Osmii have an exciting opportunity for an individual to join us as IT Support technician. As IT Support Technician, you will provide key support in assisting with tasks such as assisting your colleagues with IT issues, setting up new users, liaising with our external IT providers as well as other tasks.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is plugged in with Technology, Google and Social Media. Are you always up-to-date about new technologies? Are you a creative? Are you passionate about Research, Content, Digital…?
IT Support – Job Role
Your main function will be supporting the sales staff in their daily tasks. You will also be assisting the marketing manager to work on a range of marketing activities.
The main tasks include:
- Assisting the company with IT Support
- Desktop support – including hardware and software. Setup of new phones.
- New user, email, database set up.
- Support with Marketing
- Document generation
- Chasing of key documentation
- Complex data entry and data cleansing
- Inputting of information to the companies CRM
- Liaising with internal and external parties to resolve issues
- A passion for IT
- Knowledge of key computer/laptop components
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Adobe skills.
- Organised, with an ability to prioritise time-sensitive assignments
- You will be a self-motivated and ambitious, who is keen to take on the challenge and work in a fast and empowering environment.
3 Old Street Yard, London, EC1Y 2BJ
274 total views, 16 today