Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Junior Account Executive at NMPi in Islington
Our success comes from the passion, innovation and hard work of the people who work here. We are a diverse bunch with different strengths and backgrounds, and together we came up with four core values which we feel are the essence of what we are all about. These are: Exceed Expectations, Dare to Lead, Earn Trust and Help Others Succeed. We like to work with people who want to join a team that lives these values every day.
Do you want to come into work every day wanting to challenge yourself and be the best that you can be? Do you have the desire to learn, test and try new things? Do you pride yourself in delivering great service and results? And do you enjoy sharing ideas and working as part of a team? If the answer is yes, then you will have a good feeling for what it might be like to work with us.
Who are we?
NMPi is an award-winning international digital media agency. We make it easier for people to find the things they want online when they most want them. We do that with data (lots of data), spreadsheets (lots of spreadsheets), creativity and charm (loads and loads of charm). We partner with companies like Google, YouTube and Facebook to deliver online media campaigns for market-leading and up and coming brands (and we’ve won lots of awards for our work too.)
We’ve got a fridge filled with snacks and drinks, and a Sonos system playing the coolest music around (with a fair amount of cheese thrown in for good measure). We regularly have fun social events and company weekends away- we just got back from a weekend away skiing.
What will an Account Executive Apprentice do all day at NMPi?
- Well, you’ll be spending lots of time training and getting up to speed with the Digital industry;
- You will have the opportunity to run your own digital media campaigns for leading brands;
- You’ll spend a lot of time working with large data sets, problem-solving and forecasting;
- You’ll spend time working on PPC campaigns for exciting clients, making sure ads get seen by the right person at the right time.
What we are looking for:
- Be analytical, with excellent numerical skills
- Have strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Be proficient in MS Office
- Have a strong interest in the online industry
- Have A-levels (A-level in Math is essential)
Suncourt House, Level 3, 18-26 Essex Road, London, N1 8LN
491 total views, 5 today