Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Junior Content Producer at Ordnance Survey in Southampton
If you’re proactive, ambitious and interested in developing a career in brand and marketing, then this is a great opportunity. It’s an exciting time to join Ordnance Survey, as we evolve and communicate the brand to align with our ambition to be the world’s most inspiring and trusted geospatial partner. You will work with a variety of teams in brand & marketing including graphic design, UX, content, digital/web and events.
With good interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn, you will have the potential to develop a wide range of experience with one of GB’s most loved organisations.
About the company:
Ordnance Survey is the national mapping agency for Great Britain, and a world-leading geospatial data and technology organisation. OS expertise and data supports efficient public services and infrastructure, new technologies in transport and communications, national security and emergency services. And most famously we ensure outdoor leisure is enjoyable, accessible and safe. By being at the forefront of geospatial capability for more than 225 years, we’ve built a reputation for being the world’s most trusted and inspiring geospatial partner.
What you’ll be doing:
- Copywriting for marketing communications
- Website design and page creation
- Assisting with project management
- Social media campaign planning and research
- Editing and graphic design
- Helping create video and multimedia content
- User Experience (UX) research
- Participating in (and contributing to) meetings with the brand team and wider organisation
What we look for:
- An enthusiastic attitude for learning and developing new skills in a fast paced environment
- Confident in building relationships and collaborating with graphic and UX designers, content producers, digital & web managers and event managers.
- Good communication skills, particularly writing
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A team player with evidence of writing, graphics or creative content production
- English and Maths at GCSE Grade C or above
Within OS you will have the opportunity to develop and progress within the company. We want you to love what you do. That’s why our benefits package rewards a job well done. We’ll give you:
- A great pension scheme
- Salary £16,258
- Performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday per year (30 days after five years) bank holidays plus an extra 3 days at Christmas
- Enjoy retail, leisure, sports, health, and technology discounts
- Paid volunteer day
- 20% of your time allocated to training and development opportunities to keep your skills current
- Get involved in social clubs including running, volleyball, yoga, photography, and our choir
L0F2, Adanac Drive, Southampton, United Kingdom, SO16 0AS
536 total views, 5 today