Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Learning & Development Administrator
You’ll be providing general support to a range of HR functions while assisting in the day-to-day operational work of the team, liaising with members of staff across the organisation, external organisations as required and members of the public. You’ll gain knowledge of the HR Department and become responsible for supporting a range of HR projects and initiatives and providing administrative support to the HR Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and send out contracts of employment
- Supporting the immigration process
- Obtain missing information required for audit purposes
- Complete reference requests
- Prepare, use and distribute reports for the HR and Employee Relations teams
- Data input into the HR System
- Access and use HR policies and procedures
- Locate and provide the leadership team with information stored on personal record files.
- Understand and demonstrate excellent confidentiality practices
- Understand Data management and GDPR regulations about the storage and sharing of personal information
- Be able to locate statutory guidelines using government websites
- Understand the link between HR data accuracy and payroll
- Have a working knowledge of the recruitment process and how this impacts HR
- Work on specific organisational HR projects
- Write letters on behalf of the HR team
- Understand how the organisational structure works and how we replicate this in our HR systems
- Be able to manage & direct large volumes of incoming information by email
- To be able to identify the nature of telephone calls & direct to the correct team members
- GCSE grade C or equivalent in Mathematics and English Language
- Previous experience working in an office (desirable)
- Excellent IT skills – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to maintain high attention to detail and produce accurate documentation
- Strong customer focus; listening and responding to customer issues
- Ability to work within a team
- Highly motivated, with a keen interest in HR activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Professional outlook
- Self-starter that can use initiative
- Knowledge of HR activities
- Appreciation of the importance of a positive customer experience
NB: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, but to give an indication of the main areas of activity and involvement.
Community Integrated Care is a national social care charity which provides care and support to thousands of people across England and Scotland.
Old Market Court, Miners Way, Widnes
223 total views, 3 today