Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice PPC Trainee at Blue 449 in Fitzrovia
It is the role of the Paid Search Trainee to assist in all aspects related to implementing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and all requests delegated by other members of the PPC team, including but not limited to those set out within the “Key Tasks” section. Additionally, it is expected that all Graduates develop their knowledge of the media industry by attending and passing the Year One training program as outlined.
Blue 449 is an agency that experiencing outstanding growth and development. In the past 3-4 years, we have transformed our digital capabilities in search, programmatic, paid social, and mobile. Our brand, underpinned by an open-source philosophy, continues to roll out globally. Our agency is positioned as the challenger in the Groupe, backed by the considerable might of Publicis Media. On top of a year filled with new business wins in 2016, we are now embarking on the next phase of growth, as we take on a new relationship with ASDA.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
- Daily account optimization to improve account performance – including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy creation/optimization,
- Reporting and analysis of any campaigns
- Monitor campaign budgets, and optimize accounts to meet key KPI’s and targets.
- Support the Account Manager with in-depth reporting and analysis on campaigns for weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews
- Use bid management platforms to drive account efficiencies where relevant
A bit about yourself:
- Computer literate with superior knowledge of Excel and a strong interest in internet technologies and media
- Diligent with a strong attention to detail
- Strong quantitative, analytical & problem-solving skills
- An active interest in everything digital, ideally with an understanding of online advertising industry trends
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
In preparation for your interview, please be prepared to discuss the following:
- Be able to talk through your CV, highlighting your key achievements. This should be relevant to the role you are applying for
- What do you know about Blue 449
- Who are Blue 449 key clients
- Why do you want to work at Blue 449
- What do you see as the main challenges for you coming into this role and how will you overcome them
- What skills/experience makes you different to other candidates with a similar career history to you
Middlesex House, 34-42 Cleveland St, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 4JE
871 total views, 4 today