Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
x2 Apprentice Project Executive at Overthrow Digital in Crouch Hill
You could for an award-winning, industry-leading media agency as Overthrow Digital’s Apprentice Project Executive! They’ve designed websites for Oxford Street, Lovebox Festival and even Kevin Spacey. This is a great opportunity to work amongst experts and learn directly from project managers. This is a great environment for someone that’s creative as Overthrow Digital are tech-savvy, innovative and create amazing digital experiences for high-end and luxury clients.
About the company:
Overthrow Digital is an award winning digital business development agency. We help SME and start-up companies grow using creativity, technology, strategy and data. From creative websites, e-commerce platforms or business systems, to digital strategies, online marketing campaigns and advertising, we offer a wide spectrum of digital services all tailored to fit your needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be checking and testing websites prior to delivery and working with our testing partners to create test reports
- You’ll be uploading content via CMS
- You’ll be sourcing and processing images and graphics
- You’ll be cleaning and managing data
- You’ll be carrying out some light design work
- You’ll be linking Google Analytics, Mailchimp and other third party services to websites
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You are basic to intermediate level with Adobe Creative Suite, HTML and CSS
- You are intermediate to advanced level with CMS Systems
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Social Media
- You have basic to intermediate level of understanding with open source development platforms
7 Albert Mews, Albert Road, London, N4 3RD
192 total views, 5 today