Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Social Media and Videographer at The Lovely Clinic in Chelsea
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic apprentice who’s interesting in the beauty industry to join our growing social media team as a Junior Videographer / Social Media Apprentice.
The Lovely Clinic is vibrant luxury aesthetic clinic based in Knightsbridge, London. Run by Dr Sarah Tonks, we are keen to educate people on the world of aesthetics (Botox, dermal fillers etc) while also providing continual five-star service to all of our existing and new clients.
Your role would include:
- Assisting our Head Of Social Media in the upkeep of all social media channels
- Editing up to three videos a week for use on our YouTube channel or other social media accounts
- Following best practice for effective marketing of Youtube content
- Helping come up with fresh and exciting ideas for new content
- Working with the team to create engaging and exciting content
Day-to-day on the job might look like:
- A morning mini-meeting (coffee included) with the Head Of Social media to go over the content and plan for the day.
- If it’s an editing day, the morning could be spent working on the edit of our latest YouTube video.
- In the afternoon, once the video is complete (or earlier, if you’re quick!) it is looked over and notes for small changes made – and voila, ready to be exported and uploaded.
- If it’s not an editing day, you could be helping the team with anything from clinic filming days, patient before & after shots for social media, social media reporting, social media influencer outreach, model sourcing and more. There’s always something going on here at TLC HQ!
What we can offer you:
- A varied and exciting job role, that we will endeavour to tailor to you and your career goals.
- Management from a former apprentice who has been through the system herself
- The opportunity for company-funded training in editing or other design suites to add to your skill set
Our ideal candidate is:
- Able to manage their own time effectively
- Enthusiastic about video content, social media and maybe even the beauty industry too
- Passionate about creating engaging and shareable content
- Friendly and engaging in manner across all key relationships: within the team; with clients and good on the telephone
- Eager to learn from all members of the team about a range of topics
25 Walton Street, London, SW3 2HU
241 total views, 14 today