Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Software Tester
The position is within a small well established professional business. The privately owned company has been developing and delivering successful IT projects to UK and global organisations for more than thirty years.
This role will be of interest to a school leaver/ graduate who is interested in pursuing a career in software testing but has minimal or no experience in this area.
Position: Permanent, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £12000-£14000 depending on experience.
Benefits: Private health insurance, life insurance, pension scheme, 25 days paid leave annually
Skills & Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team and individually
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
What the job entails
- Functional, Performance, Scalability and International testing
- Writing and execution of test plans
- Communication with the Software Development team and Stakeholders
- Providing assistance to the Systems Support and Development teams
- Assistance with the writing of program specifications and Product documentation
Key Performance Indicators
- Agreed personal goals
- Quality Software
Idhammar Systems is based in Bristol with offices in Sweden and partners throughout the world.
264 total views, 4 today