Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Test Analyst
We are on the lookout for a talented and enthusiastic junior web test analyst, who is ambitious,
passionate about quality, with an analytical mind, good communication skills and confident in their own
abilities to join the Quality Assurance team in our, award-winning digital agency in Bristol.
You will join a growing, highly focused and passionate QA team and be expected to collaborate with
your work colleagues to ensure quality measures are met across multiple lines of work, for some
worldwide recognised brands.
Great State works to provide you with the tools you need to get the job done. You will be provided with
all required software, high spec. laptop and monitor, funds and time for training, a come-as-you-are
dress code, and an espresso machine, a bowl of fruit, and a biscuit tin.
Duties will include:
- Implementing software testing procedures on mobiles and different test tools
- Track, record and test case issues
- Analyse test requirements and prepare test plans
- Working with the compliance guidance from team members
- Learn how to understand application requirements and functionality
- Learning to work test automation tools
- Understanding of Mobile device testing and cross-browser testing process and test tools, e.g.
Browserstack, sauce labs.
- Ability to help manage Test case / Issue tracking management tools, e.g. Visual Studio Team
- Ensuring compliance to agreed standards with guidance from team members e.g. W3C.
- Identify and report defects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical team members.
- Ability to quickly analyse and understand application requirements and functionality.
- Ability to work in a timely manner under pressure, whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- The hunger to learn and progress in the desired expertise in QA
Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of what it is like to work in an AGILE methodology – SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps.
- Involvement in non-functional testing – Performance/load testing, security testing, accessibility
- Confidence to analyse Error logs monitoring and information gathering – Event viewer, ELMAH, Get Sentry, Log Entries.
- Understanding of test automation tools/techniques.
Unit 2.1-2.3, Paintworks, Bath Road, Bristol, BS4 3EH
912 total views, 1 today