Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Apprentice Digital Marketing Exec
We believe in the power of marketing as a tool to help golf clubs offer value and service rather than cutting prices.
To provide effective, sustainable and ethical marketing strategies that generate measurable ROI positive results to the sports, recreation and entertainment industries.
To be the world’s leading golf club marketing agency for progressive golf clubs looking to grow the game for the next generation of golfers.
Digital Marketing Executive Role
As Europe’s leading digital marketing agency for golf clubs and are looking to scale our business rapidly over the next 24 months whilst expanding into other industries including health & fitness, retreats and wellness.
Learning and development. The digital marketing space moves quickly. To stay at the top of our game we’re always learning and experimenting with new things. If you’re the type of person who is constantly learning and applying then you’ll fit right in here.
Opportunity to grow. Our leadership team makes our plans and goals clear. We’ll clearly point the way to your next development milestone, and provide opportunities for you to proactively work towards. The rest is up to you.
How we hire. We have built our team and regularly promote internally based on results and achieving goals to help us achieve our company vision.
We are looking for high achievers looking to do outstanding work that generates incredible results for our clients.
As a small team, expect to learn quickly on the job all facets of Digital Marketing with a particular focus on content creation (videos and images), landing page building, email marketing, Facebook and Instagram advertising, website optimisation and Google Ads and Analytics.
Goals & Objectives
The Digital Marketing Executive (DME) will be an integral team member at the beating heart of the core business at Albatross Digital Golf that allows us to stand out from the competition by generating Return On Investment positive results for our clients. Their primary objective is to work alongside the Account Manager and Founder with the responsibility to ensure clients campaigns are devised, implemented, and generating a quantifiable ROI throughout the term of our agreement with them.
Specifically, the goals for the DME are to:
- Create and develop unique on brand social media video content
- Script, storyboard and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Organise raw media, edit footage, insert motion graphics, and add music
- Brainstorm, research, and pitch current social media video trends and opportunities
- Coordinate and execute content for all landing pages, email campaigns and workflows for various campaigns across golf, health & fitness and the wellness industries
- Create and maintain an accurate content calendar to ensure timely execution
Facebook & Instagram advertising
- Build and optimise clients’ Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns with a thorough understanding of key advertising metrics, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users
- Track and analyse the ongoing testing of all marketing efforts, including ads, funnels, and social media posts
- Create and execute best-in-class email marketing communication for our clients
- Maintain knowledge of email marketing trends, best practices, technologies, and regulatory laws (e.g. GDPR compliance)
- Compile, track, and analyse email marketing KPIs and make recommendations to existing and new campaigns based on this analysis
Campaign builds and optimisation
- Learn how to build our campaign funnels from concept to delivery using various digital marketing tools including Zapier, Typeform, Active Campaign, Google Tag manager, heat maps and more.
- Support the optimisation of the online customer journey to enhance the Digital customer experience and ensure a consistent creative approach across all digital channels
Google Ads & Analytics
- Create and develop video and image creative for Google Ads campaigns
- When required, build and optimise clients’ Google Ads funnels with a thorough understanding of key advertising metrics using Google Analytics
- Experience producing and editing long-form and short-form videos
- Understanding of various publishing platforms and required size formats and aspect ratios (ie: Facebook, Instagram stories, web, etc.)
- Strong Communication Skills
- Clearly articulate ideas through concise and timely written and/or verbal correspondence.
- Strong organizational and project planning skills
- You are eager to learn and grow with a startup brand and have a go-getter and entrepreneurial mentality
- You work well in a team environment but are also reliable and can work independently
- You roll up your sleeves and dig in and are willing to step in and help where needed, even if it’s outside of your “responsibilities” – this is a startup after all!
- You are flexible. You understand that in a fast-growing company things can change last minute
- You are a proactive self-starter who is eager to play a key role in growing a brand
Nice To Have:
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager, WordPress and email marketing
- Strong passion for cinematography and videography
- Live, breath, eat and sleep digital marketing and know what great digital content and campaigns look like.
- Strong passion for sports, fitness and health & wellness industries ideally with a passion golf
- Understanding of basic marketing strategies and advertising campaign formats
The DME, along with the founder and account manager, will collectively review these measures on a regular basis, and make additions, changes or adjustments as necessary. As the DME grows in experience, long-term she /he may be eligible to take on additional responsibilities, such as becoming a Team Lead / Head of Division.
At Albatross Digital Golf, we emphasise excellence, craftsmanship and remarkable work that gets remarkable results. Our clients view us as ambitious market leaders, results-oriented, respected, aspirational and elite.
In addition, all members of the Albatross Digital Golf team are expected to display the following in accordance with our core values and guiding principles:
- We strive to speak and act in alignment with our clients’ highest and best interests.
- We refuse to do anything that we don’t believe in, or that we don’t believe is right.
Excellence (through continuous improvement)
- We strive to push ourselves (as a team, as individuals) and our clients to seek and achieve new levels of personal and professional growth.
- We refuse to accept that our (or anyone else’s) best work is behind them, or that there is no further room for improvement.
- We strive to go beneath the surface, showing how conceptual advertising concepts have applicable, relevant meaning.
- We refuse to pander to the lowest common denominator, chase the easy money, or otherwise put flash over substance.
- We strive to ensure that every engagement feels like a collaboration among equals, bringing the best of all parties and blending it into something new and unique that would otherwise not have existed.
- We refuse to put profits before people or intentionally create situations where some people win and others lose.
Joint Accountabilities and Terms
The successful candidate for the DME role will be initially engaged as for a probationary period of 3 months.
During this time, Albatross Digital Golf founder will train the DME on our methods, tools and practices.
We pride ourselves on working with self-directed, self-managing individuals who are dedicated to client success. In support of that, we will endeavour to provide the successful candidate with as much information and support as is necessary to allow him/her to do his/her best work.
After the probationary period has been completed, Albatross Digital Golf and the successful candidate will make a joint evaluation of this agreement and mutually determine if it will continue as stated, if any changes are required, or if it should be terminated (with or without a replacement being put in place).
The job role is full time and salary range dependant on experience. We are looking for staff who have ambitions to grow with the business and will be rewarded handsomely for their skills and experience.
283 total views, 7 today