Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Advertising & Media Executive Apprentice
In 2018 GroupM merged two of its leading global networks, MEC and Maxus, to form a brand new media, content and technology agency – one of the largest in the world. WAVEMAKER.
Wavemaker exists to be Future Makers: to build brands that pioneer the future, inspire society and move customers to action.
Bound together by our Purchase Journey approach (the process a consumer goes on from being only sub-consciously aware of a brand, through to purchasing the product once or multiple times), we help clients translate audience behaviours and insights into smart decisions today, for a prosperous tomorrow.
Our organisational capabilities and specialisms, along with the talents of our 8,500 people are united through our focus on understanding, accelerating and optimizing purchase journeys. Our obsession with purchase journeys is apparent in the solutions we create for clients, in how we structure ourselves and in the job roles our people perform. So a job at WAVEMAKER may not sound like a job at any other agency, and that’s because it isn’t. Its more and better.
Our people are encouraged to become the best versions of themselves. Our people are the brains, the data experts, the creators, the innovators and the thinkers of the GroupM family.
Our vision is simple: To become the most distinctive and admired media, content and technology agency in the world.
APPRENTICE ROLE REQUIREMENTS
Wavemaker North are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual with a passion for Media to work and learn within the AV team. (AV = TV, VOD, Cinema, Radio and Digital Audio). You will be supported and learn to carry out the following duties below:
What you will learn and be supported to do:
Understand the basic methodology and data behind AV buying including:
- Campaign set up
- Monitoring audience delivery
- Updating client schedules Contact with media owners (especially ITV, C4 & Sky)
- Assist with researching incremental opportunities for client advertising
- Assist in the preparation and rationale of media recommendations and planning presentations
- Develop additional skills including negotiation and presentation skills
Support the account team to ensure the overall quality and integrity of media plans, including:
- Generating paperwork/admin necessary for campaign approval
- Compile monthly reconciliation Responsibility for booking system management and campaign processing
- Understand and develop a working knowledge of AV advertising technologies, and how they facilitate campaign delivery and reporting
- Assist in the development and management of campaign processing
- Work with your line manager to establish priorities and manage workload.
- Eagerness to learn Interest in developing a career in media
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong numerical skills
- Demonstrate a good competency of using Microsoft Office Applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
Bass Warehouse, Castle Street, Castlefield, Manchester, M3 4LZ
521 total views, 2 today