Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
We are an ambitious business with fantastic growth and want to communicate our brand proposition to our fans/new fans in a highly engaging, consistent tone of voice.
- With support from the brand manager, you manage the briefing of both local and global campaigns and product stories.
- You have a strong eye for good design and a knack for writing that you bring to shoots and creative reviews.
- You support our creative teams on shoots – helping with pre-production, supporting on set and ensuring the assets meet the brief.
- You maintain close relationships with relevant cross-functional partners across the organization.
- NPD – help develop and maintain innovation funnel
- Work alongside Social Media Manager & Content Team to execute content across relevant channels
- Researching trends and social media to ensure we are always ahead of the competitors
Ideal candidates requirements:
To be successful, you’ll come to us with good organisational skills, a flexible can-do attitude and a desire to learn and complete the relevant qualifications for this apprenticeship. You’ll work well in a team and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll have good organisational / planning skills and be able to work to deadlines.
1 Poultry, London EC2R 8EN
56 total views, 6 today