Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Brand Marketing Apprentice at Hotels.com (part of Expedia Group) in Angel
Hotels.com has been touted as implementing progressive marketing strategies and delivering impactful results. It’s a great time to join our award winning EMEA Brand team.
We are seeking a motivated self-starter to help support initiatives across advertising development, integrated marketing, consumer research, measurement & insights. Play a part in shaping our advertising campaigns, and help us continue to push our brand into culture.
- Assist planning and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives designed to communicate our positioning and drive awareness of the Hotels.com brand.
- Support advertising production and campaign management, driving coordination between agencies (creative and media), digital media partners, legal council and internal stakeholders, for brand campaigns across different media (TV, digital video, social media, radio, outdoor etc.)
- Partner with agency team to manage broadcast and digital ad trafficking and tagging.
Analytics & Research
- Surface market trends and drive overall team knowledge through the analysis of various sets of data including:
- Competitive TV/media spend
- Competitive share of voice (TV ratings data)
- Brand awareness and consideration trends
- TV post-campaign data on audience reach
- Coordinate with Programmatic team and media partners to surface trends from digital video campaign reports
- Support the Brand team in various consumer research efforts
- Support and track ongoing projects to help ensure they stay within budget, that invoices are sent in time and that their value corresponds to what has been signed off
- Store invoices and budget amounts in shared documents for forecast and planning purposes
- Accurately code bill and manage invoicing process in coordination with Accounts Payable and check payment status when needed
- Compile budget accruals and re-accruals in coordination with the Finance team
- Bachelor’s Degree with some professional experience (i.e. internship) preferred
- Interest in brand marketing and advertising (TV or Digital)
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly competitive, and constantly changing category
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and creative environment, building strong working relationships across internal and external teams
- Drive for results in a prioritized manner, self-starter that can balance sense of urgency while maintaining quality of work
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
About the Expedia, Inc. Group
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology. Collectively, the Expedia brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
Location: Angel – London, “Best place to work in the UK” 2016 & 2017
>> youtu.be/b_H5W4yEncQ <<
199 total views, 34 today