Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Consumer Analytics and Database Management Executive
Collinson Group is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 25 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 2,000 staff, and managing over 20 million end customers. We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception – from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access programme, Priority Pass™ to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP. Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.
Purpose of the job:
- To provide data process and analysis across all consumer projects as well as identifying opportunities for and supporting the implementation of greater efficiencies and optimisation in these processes
- To ensure data systems meet internal and external data management requirements including data governance and global reporting
- To provide appropriate consumer insight to business stakeholder’s to support optimal decision making
- To liaise with the consumer marketing team regarding data insight requirements.
- To create detailed data briefs to ensure correct profiling/segmentation of data in a timely manner.
- Develop regular reporting to show the consumer lifecycle team’s activity performance.
- To monitor and maintain data standards of records inputted into consumer CRM systems and assist with quarterly data audit and reporting for global consumer marketing teams
- Support Commercial Marketing team with data reporting for client surveying
- Develop and maintain consumer insight dashboard reporting to share key findings, result interpretation and business advisories to support Customer Lifecycle and Membership Teams
- Relationship management with internal Business intelligence team, central data team and Contact centre data team to ensure the ongoing development of SQL database for consumer insight purposes
- Build and maintain campaign response dashboards to allow real-time visibility of communication program engagement and key KPIs
- Support innovative testing strategies to continuously gain insight into the database and to increase KPI’s
- Structuring datasets to facilitate loading into proprietary reporting tools
- Creating a monthly report to show both consumers marketing activity performance. Assist with quarterly data audit and reporting for global consumer marketing teams
- Structure datasets to facilitate loading into proprietary reporting tools
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve efficiencies in these tasks and supporting the implementation of these improvements
- To liaise with internal departments, including Product Management, Legal, Insight, Information Security with regards to adherence to data management procedures and compliance with data protection requirements
- Support ad-hoc investigations of business data as instructed by the Consumer Insight Analyst
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Demonstrable evidence of advanced Excel knowledge, including data handling and manipulation techniques such as lookups and pivots
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications including Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with using Microsoft Access DB applications desirable
- Strong analytical skills, preferably across email marketing campaigns with experience in Google Analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow the process
- Strong numeracy, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Any marketing and customer communications experience with a focus on growth and retention is beneficial
- Extensive experience in CRM solutions
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and manage and prioritise workload
- A focus on delivery with great attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate evidence of problem-solving
- Organised and able to manage individual workload and operate within the context of a team
- Any experience with reporting tools such as Tableau or Reporting Services advantageous
- SQL experience advantageous
- A Self-starter with a high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- A team player.
- Analytical and innovative thinker with excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills – with an eye for detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of management, subject matter experts and staff at every level of the organisation.
Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7BU
811 total views, 3 today