Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Content and SEO Apprentice at Add People in Altrincham
Add People are one of the UK’s largest Digital Marketing Agencies.
We believe the digital media landscape is a great leveler. It allows the ‘little man’ to compete with the ‘big boys’… and that’s where we help out.
Our 100+ team members offer marketing support to over 3000 small business clients in 5 countries, every month.
What do we do?
Add People help Small and Medium businesses optimise their online presence and meet potential new clients – We’re an ‘out of the box’ marketing team for businesses that don’t have one.
Our current services include:
- Managed Pay Per Click
- Social Media Marketing
- Organic Search/SEO
- Web Design
Based within our friendly and vibrant office in Altrincham, you will be part of our SEO Team. We are looking for Apprentice Content & Off Page SEO Executive with drive and self-motivation, who is passionate about digital marketing and committed to their own self-development.
Content in all its forms is the fundamental basis for effective organic marketing campaigns, whether that be an enticing homepage content or an in-depth research piece for a website’s blog. Likewise, effective off-page optimization is critical to achieving prominence for our clients. You will be responsible for building our clients’ digital footprints, from the technical realities of link building through to brand building and traffic generation from outreach and PR-related activities. You will have a creative flare, sharp attention to detail, and demonstrate empathy and knowledge of the different approaches needed for different types of businesses and campaign.
As an Apprentice Content & Off Page SEO Executive you must be well organised, a strong communicator and current with all trends and things to do with owned media e.g. websites, blog sites, social media channels…so you can hit the ground running…
- Content creation for different types of digital media – websites, blogs etc
- Knowledge of off-page SEO and outreach experience preferred.
- Some experience with working with CMS such as WordPress.
- Able to demonstrate fundamental knowledge of and interest in the digital marketing landscape
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Customer focused
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Committed to self-development
Why work for Add People?
- Sociable working hours
- Healthcare scheme
- Contributory pension
- 20 days holiday which increases with service
- Sick pay
- On site bar
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly pay
- Subsidised social events
- Regular incentives and rewards
We’re implementing loads of changes, feverishly building and releasing new products, launching into new territories. It’s an exciting time to join the company!
- We’re listed among New Media’s Top 100 Digital Agencies
- Awarded “One to Watch” accreditation by the Sunday Times Best Companies
- Achieved Investors In People Silver status – Health & Wellbeing award
- We’re an official Google agency partner for pay per click marketing services
Come and join the Add People family…
Location: Add House, Unit 8, Swift Court, Scott Drive, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA15 8AB
290 total views, 19 today