Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Creative Marketing Assistant at Home Instead Senior Care in Southall
Are you an ambitious, creative person interested in photography, video editing and social media? If so this is the role for you. Earn a competitive salary with a bonus scheme all while gaining valuable work experience that will further your own skills and career. Working here you will be a part of an amazing cause, promoting the good work of carers support for the local community.
Your day to day responsibilities could include…
- Managing all aspects of social media
- Planning for social media campaigns
- Photography of company events and using to promote the business
- Creating and editing videos
- Taking part in the online promotion of organisation of recruitment fares
- Collaborating with the digital marketing team
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours;
- Keen to learn
- Passion for IT and social media
- Creative thinking skills and personality
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain a productive, professional and secure working environment
Think you have what it takes? Apply today!
Southall Townhall, No.1 High St, Southall, Middlesex , UB1 3HA
343 total views, 6 today