Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Creative Production Apprentice at Solid Solution in Warrington
Solid Solutions has a new opportunity for a Junior Content Producer Apprentice working from our office in Birchwood, Warrington.
The apprenticeship will cover a variety of marketing activities supporting our sales team and will incorporate learning skills in the following responsibilities:
- Working with the marketing team to produce material for the company website and other digital channels with specific emphasis on video and animated content
- Working with our social media channels and the integration with other digital media, while working with the marketing team to devise and implement strategies that consistently grow inbound leads and levels of customer engagement
- Ensure that all campaign briefs are effectively delivered and understood
- Email Marketing – working with our content manager to help produce email campaigns through our CRM to promote products, activities and events
- Helping manage and catalogue our online video assets through both our own website and our social platforms including YouTube
GENERAL MARKETING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing and maintaining sales materials such as PowerPoint presentations, customer information packs, email campaigns and promotional materials
- Supporting national annual customer upgrade events; invitations, registrations etc.
- Assisting with the day-to-day administrative tasks associated with all of the above
- Personable & approachable
- Professional and hardworking
- Work on their own initiative
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer skills
- Any Adobe product experience would be useful
- Basic math skills
About this company
Solid Solutions is now one of Europe’s largest SOLIDWORKS resellers and has been delivering engineering software solutions for almost two decades. Our business solutions are for companies involved in design, engineering and manufacturing and we help our customers with proven and valuable design tools.
Customers can realise faster times to market, better margins, improved innovation and processes as well as maintaining a competitive advantage.
The Breeze, Claremont House, 2 Kelvin Close, Birchwood, Warrington, WA3 7PB
200 total views, 5 today