Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Data Analyst Apprentice
Futures Sport + Entertainment (FS+E), is a global sports data, technology and analytics consulting company.
Founded in 2002, FS+E is a technology business that brings unique, proprietary software and insights to the global sports and entertainment industries. We consult to blue-chip clients from the world’s most famous rights holders, teams and sponsors, advising on how they should optimize their investments for increased return.
From the foremost domestic and international sports leagues to leading teams and franchises, and Fortune 500 companies, we work with some of the world’s most prominent and powerful sports and entertainment players, and our projects have stretched to all corners of the globe.
Our aim is to continuously find better ways of measuring the commercial aspects of sports business and deliver unique insight to our clients. Futures is technology and data-driven, we have developed unique measurement tools and techniques to provide clients with robust analyses. Our culture is one of continuous improvement, constantly looking for ways to improve the quality of data in sport and extend the analysis that we deliver to clients.
We deliver exceptional client servicing and provide unrivalled commercial insights by listening carefully to our clients’ needs.
We are looking for an Apprentice to help support analysts and project leads across a variety of clients and assignments. This role will be highly challenging, requiring you to demonstrate your analytical skills, creativity in problem-solving and ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Managing, analysing and interpreting complex data sets
- Helping to build datasets through research
- Interpreting data to deliver bespoke commercial insight to our clients
- Structuring and delivering analysis
- Contributing to writing and preparing client reports and presentations
- Immersing yourself in the world of sport, data and business to add value to the team and our clients
- From day one, you will gain exposure to senior members of the team and high profile clients to deliver solutions and help in the development of our research software and tools
What we are looking for
- An analytical and strategic thinker who has a business mind and a passion for sports and entertainment
- A desire to work with data
- Knowledge of sports and/or media business landscape desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail and ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while working as both part of a team and independently
- Strong numeric communication skills, ideally including Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Interest in learning coding and data science software desirable e.g. SQL, VBA, R, SPSS, Python
2 Waterhouse Square 140 Holborn, London EC1N 2AE
1305 total views, 4 today