Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Data Delivery Apprentice
Collinson Group is the world’s leading specialist loyalty marketing agency with over two decades of commercial insight, best practice and expertise across a wide variety of sectors across the world and in particular the travel, hotel, IT and airline industry.
Collinson Group specialises in managing profitable relationships by leveraging commercial experience, creativity and customer insight to maximise the positive impact of loyalty marketing to drive profitable customer behaviour, deliver incremental revenue and enhance customer value.
Collinson Group is a full-service agency, employing some of the world’s leading loyalty marketing and creative experts, with offices in London, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Madrid, Mumbai, San Francisco, Sao Paolo, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
Purpose of the job
As part of the Data Delivery Team you will undertake various activities and tasks associated with ongoing delivery and support of a number of leading global company’s global marketing programmes.
You’ll be responsible for helping to deliver accurate data reports, communication extracts, customer / supplier support, web management and financial administration. You’ll also communicate with internal departments to articulate a variety of briefs focused around data and operational processes in order to provide general support to the Client Services team.
This is an entry-level position for someone looking to build a career in a data technical delivery environment.
General responsibilities include:
- Preparation and creation of customer data files used in digital client campaigns across a variety of digital media platforms.
Identify, collect and migrate data to/from a range of internal and external systems
- Manipulate and link different data sets as required
- Interpret and apply the organisations data and information security standards, policies and procedures to data management activities
- Measure and report on digital marketing activities
- Collect and compile data from different sources
- Perform database queries across multiple tables to extract data for analysis
- Assist with data quality checking and cleansing
- Apply structured techniques to problem solving, and analyses problems and resolves issues across a variety of digital platforms
- More specifically for this role the candidate will perform the following tasks as part of a team:
- Produce customer data files for use in digital marketing campaigns
- Preparing and distributing data reports on a weekly basis
- Carrying out ad-hoc manipulation of data in response to requests from the client or other team members
- Supporting with data investigations related to client queries, customer accounts / points calculations queries, sales information, data analysis output and system errors
- Support with the delivery of customer email communications, which may include:
- Liaising with internal departments, client or 3rd parties to source information, checking information, manage timelines, obtain authorisation and secure approvals
- Prepare data for loading onto the email delivery platform for communications
- Prepare data for loading into the campaign analysis tool
- Generate post campaign reports and share findings with internal stakeholders and clients
- Preparing, managing and checking content for customer website front-end
- Managing, setting up and testing content / rules for website back-end
- Investigating, resolving and testing system issues in conjunction with Client Service and IT teams
- Monitoring stock levels and ordering new stock where required
- Completing checks on Limited Stock report and checking it against figures in the system
Customer / supplier support
- Managing the customer & supplier support email inboxes, responding to queries in line with agreed service level agreements
- Responding and escalating issues reported via customer & supplier support email inboxes
- Using the system to investigate and manually award points to customers with missing points claim
- Completing checks on supplier invoices received
- Submitting supplier invoices for payment and updating the payment spread sheet
Bright, responsible and diligent with a can-do attitude. You’ll be a natural self-starter with enthusiasm and personality. You will enjoy a challenge, be a problem solver, level headed with an analytical mind. Driven to achieve results you will thrive within a fast paced agency environment.
Knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Good level of education
- Enthusiasm for the role and an interest in data, analytics and reporting.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good at problem solving/data analysis
- Highly organised, with effective time management and the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to think laterally and work in a proactive manner
- Clear and confident communication skills, both verbal and written
- Natural ability to work as part of a team
Experience (when applicable):
- Highly motivated with a mature, professional attitude and genuine interest in the role
- Able to understand how to manage delivery expectations and priorities of multiple stakeholders (internal and client)
- Experience of working in an environment where attention to detail is critical
- Experience of working with data (desirable)
- Experience of communicating with customers (desirable).
Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU
1438 total views, 4 today