Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Account Executive at Action PR in London
About Action PR
Action PR is a specialist health and fitness PR agency. We have the largest collection of fitness clients in the industry and we only work with brands which inspire us. Based in Shoreditch in central London, we’re well known and respected in the fitness industry, with a track record of successful campaigns and happy, longstanding clients.
We are looking for a driven, passionate team player who cares about the fitness industry and digital marketing. You don’t need to be a hardcore endurance athlete, but someone with a genuine passion and interest in fitness will be well suited to this role. More importantly though will be your passion for digital innovation, social media and creating content. We want someone with boundless energy who is bursting with ideas and able to work across multiple projects simultaneously.
At Action PR, we care about results and we continually strive for excellence. As a result, the Digital Marketing Executive will need to be diligent with a strong work ethic, always striving to push the boundaries and go beyond the status quo. We’re a work hard, play hard environment so we’re also seeking someone who has a good sense of humour who enjoys a team event or celebratory drink at the pub.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager and other digital team members to create outstanding social campaigns for Action PR’s host of digital clients
- Create and deliver content plans across multiple channels for several clients simultaneously
- Be continuously creative, coming up with engaging, on-brand content ideas and producing this in a variety of formats
- Keenly follow the news agenda and suggest topical, on-trend content in response to current news and trends for your clients’ social posts
- Understand what makes visually appealing social content and be able to source of produce this content to accompany your copy
- Be an engagement champion, reaching out to and connecting with relevant customers and audiences to maximise the reach of all your work
- Support the digital team with PPC and email marketing campaigns
- Follow trends in digital / social media platform changes and make recommendations for new approaches, platforms and ideas
- Use key metrics to report on how content is being received and to deliver consumer insights.
- Provide basic admin support to the Consumer and Industry PR teams, including clipping and logging media coverage.
- A demonstrated passion and experience using social media platforms for personal or professional use
- Creatively minded, looking to push the boundaries of social and try new things
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities and attention to detail
- Genuine passion for both health and fitness and digital and social media
- Exceptional language, spelling and grammar skills are essential to uphold Action PR’s reputation as first-rate content writers
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter with strong initiative
Location: Old Street, London, N1 7LJ
244 total views, 1 today