Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Designer Apprentice at Red C Marketing in Salford Quays
Do you love music, fashion, films, photography, advertising, motion graphics & all things design?
Would you like to work with & learn from talented creatives who are passionate about winning awards, inspiring others, having fun, working hard & encouraging each other to produce great work?
If so than a Digital Designer Apprenticeship with Red C could be for you.
Our creative department delivers brilliant creative solutions for our wide range of clients.
Everything from TV campaigns, emails, websites, direct mail packs right through to PPC & social media campaigns.
As part of your apprenticeship, you could find yourself working on any of the above.
About the company:
If you want marketing that moves your customers and delivers real numbers for you, then you’ve come to the right place. Effective marketing is customer-focused, combining strategic insight with a compelling message to get results. Let us show you how.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the creative teams to produce concepts for Emails, Social Media Campaigns, Websites, along with some design for print.
- Help to create designs using the Adobe Creative Suite on a Mac
- Be part of pitch teams. Concepting, researching & helping to prepare presentations
- Help with planning & preparation for TV & stills shoots
- Assigned own projects to research, plan, produce and analyse
- Training in the relevant Adobe Creative Suite software
Skills & personal qualities
- Full of creative ideas and flair
- An obvious interest in the creative & design industry
- Passionate about digital design & interactive media
- An interest in photography and film/film editing would be advantageous
- A keen eye for detail
- Can solve problems and work on their own
- Works well in a team, and gets on well with many different types of people
- Understanding or interest in Macs, Adobe Creative Suites
- Active on social media. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube & Pinterest
- Be generally enthusiastic to get involved, learn and develop their skills further.
Anchorage 1, Anchorage Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester, M50 3YL
273 total views, 27 today