Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
As a digital marketer, you’ll need to:
- develop a distinct online presence (social media marketing) by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- develop strategies to increase the number of visitors (SEO) to a website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- create sponsored online advertising paid for by the business (PPC) to appear alongside non-paid search results.
- create affiliate marketing opportunities sell products on their website.
- create and upload copy and images for the organisation’s website
- write and dispatch email marketing campaigns
- provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums
- design website banners and assist with web visuals
- communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners
- conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications
- assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies
- develop and integrate content marketing strategies
- keep up to date with current digital trends
- manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities
You’ll need to have:
- strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- excellent written communication skills for producing high-quality content
- attention to detail and accuracy
- the ability to work independently and flexible
- the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- the ability to work as part of a team
- organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas • the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- networking and analytical skills
- knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- excellent IT skills and familiarity with design software i.e. as Photoshop and/ or InDesign.
470A Church Lane, London, NW9 8UA
679 total views, 4 today