Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
OH! Consult requires a creative and talented digital marketing assistant to join our expanding digital advertising team, working on our We Buy Any House and Urbane Brix brands. The successful candidate will responsible for the delivery of our digital marketing campaigns, ensuring our brand ethos reaches our customers in a consistent and purposeful way. A key part of this role will be managing the paid search, social and email marketing campaigns for our key brands, as well as updating the websites. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start their career in digital marketing, to learn and become an expert in the key digital channels and play a part in driving the business ambitious growth plans.
This is a hands-on role, where you will be actively managing our digital advertising campaigns.
3 best things about the job
- An opportunity to learn how to build and grow businesses through digital marketing
- Contribute to the creative and communications strategy for the company
- Work in a fantastic team, and get exposure to the various teams operating across the business
Key Areas of the Role
- Manage the PPC Campaigns across Google and Bing, ensuring our sales targets are achieved
- Creating adverts for our social and content channels to further drive our growth strategies
- Community management of our social media channels
- Championing the brand internally making sure all people in the business understand the brand and its goals.
- Manage basic updates to the websites to ensure content and imagery remains fresh and relevant
- Responsible for the delivery of our email marketing campaigns, including designing the content and messaging, and setting up the emails
- Research into the market and consumer needs to identify new business opportunities and conduct competitor analysis.
Role Requirements – Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Studied Business or Marketing at University or College
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high-quality work to a timescale
- Have an instinctive feeling about future product concepts
- Demonstrable customer-centric thinking
2nd Floor Altitude, Atlas Business Park, Manchester Airport, Manchester, M22 5PR
174 total views, 2 today