Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
An Apprentice who will, through appropriate training and development, work under the instruction/guidance of senior staff to undertake work to promote the school through the website, social and creative media channels and provide a creative media and digital marketing service to the school.
- Manage business social media profiles such as Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Develop and maintain Social Media profiles for the school.
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms.
- Develop new ideas to promote the school using social media/website.
- Manage and promote the school via its website and maintain website content.
- Carry out search engine optimisation (SEO).
- SEO activities to increase website traffic.
- Image editing – cropping, resizing, other Photoshop work.
MARKETING / COMMUNICATION
- To run marketing, advertisement and promotion campaigns.
- Preparation of marketing material including content creation.
- Create newsletters for electronic distribution.
- Draft copy for digital marketing communications.
- Assist with branding, design and content for presentations, marketing literature, etc.
- Content creation (eg Infographics, Case study and Ebooks)
- Conduct customer surveys and collate results.
- Conduct market research.
- Upload and schedule video release, eg YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
- Customer service
- Administration duties.
- To be fully conversant with all relevant and associated legislation, regulations and good practice.
- Ensure work is completed in specified timescales.
- To understand and implement Customer Care standards.
- Co-operate with other team members and colleagues in order to develop and maintain effective working relationships.
- Establish and maintain effective communication with all external contacts as appropriate.
- Follow agreed policies for communications in the school.
Marketing and liaison:
- Positively promote the image of the school.
- To provide at all times a welcoming environment and high level of customer service to pupils, staff and visitors.
- Contributing to discussions in school with staff and pupils for promotion and the development of the service.
- To assist in promotional activities relevant to the development of the service.
- Play a full part in the life of the school community, supporting its distinctive mission and ethos and encouraging staff and pupils to follow this example.
- Promote actively the school’s corporate policies and procedures.
- Comply with the school’s health and safety policy, working at all times in a manner that will ensure your own personal safety and that of other, including reporting of identified hazards and to undertake risk assessments as appropriate.
- To continue personal development in the relevant area.
- The school will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition.
- This job description is current at the date below but will be reviewed on an annual basis and, following consultation with you, may be changed to reflect or anticipate changes in the job requirements which are commensurate with the job title and grade.
- This job description forms part of the contract of employment of the person appointed to the post.
- Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified.
- Golborne High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This role requires enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
Lowton Road, Golborne, Warrington, WA3 3EL
512 total views, 11 today