Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
At MADE.COM we believe that everyone should have access to great design. So, we’ve taken a unique approach to making and selling furniture – no middlemen, no agents or importers and no high street stores. Instead we work directly with designers and manufacturers so we can offer high-end furniture at attractive prices.
It’s not an easy task – it takes a creative and dedicated team to make it happen where everyone has an important part to play. We combine our individual passions and skills to create innovative work that’s as exciting and unconventional as the business itself. It’s a place where all ideas are listened to, where brainstorming means job titles get left at the door and where a self-starter can really make their mark.
What you’ll be doing
As our Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be a core member of the Email/CRM team. Reporting into the Digital Marketing Executive, you will provide day to day support on global email builds as well as other marketing and CRM campaigns. The role will enable you to gain an understanding of all things email as well as the opportunity to spend time with various teams across marketing and digital experience, giving you a broader insight into the digital space.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Helping to build, schedule and report on email campaigns
- Working on segmentation of our subscriber base
- Implementing email communication preferences
- Working with Studio, Content & Trading teams to ensure assets are provided on time and to help plan the marketing calendar
What you’ll need
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Any experience of the following would be beneficial but is not essential:
- Any experience with email platforms
- HTML knowledge
What we offer
- A fast-paced, creative and fun office environment located 2min from Old Street tube
- Great opportunities to make the role your own and get involved with exciting projects
- A supportive, diverse company with a brilliant culture
- Hot and cold drinks and free breakfast provided in the office (including fruit for the healthy people)
- Regular work drinks and many social and company events.
- Temptingly good employee discounts on MADE.com and regular staff sample sales
Up your street? apply for the opportunity to join our growing team in the heart of East London
333 total views, 14 today