Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice at Arden Group in Birmingham
Arden Group are looking for a confident, professional and enthusiastic Apprentice, with a passion for marketing.
The role will include implementing the marketing strategy, assisting in managing the website, promoting the business via social media channels, and ultimately marketing the business.
At Arden Group, it’s the personal touch that makes us different. We pride ourselves on offering outstanding customer service. Our friendly account managers will ensure you get first-rate service, advice and help with any issues, backed by our expert technical personnel who always ensure customers problems are resolved quickly and efficiently.
We offer our clients a broad range of services and expertise in the communications technology industry. Using both off-the-shelf applications and bespoke solutions we can create sustainable, future-proof systems to help you develop, protect and grow your business.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties:
- Develop and maintain Social Media profiles for the business
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Develop new ideas to promote the business using social media/website
- SEO activities to increase website traffic
- Video editing
- Update the company website
- Run marketing campaigns
- Creating email newsletters
- Writing blogs/case studies
- Preparation of marketing material
- Set up and implement e-mail marketing campaigns
- Brand marketing
- Draft copy for digital marketing communications
- Ensure the content and format of all digital marketing is in accordance with the organisation’s/client’s brand guidelines
- Designing literature
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Highly motivated and have the drive to succeed
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for marketing
Hagley Court, 40 Vicarage Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3EZ
183 total views, 6 today