Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Cluttons is currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprentice role. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate marketer to develop their full set of marketing skills to deliver results to an ambitious business. Acting as part of the marketing team to provide best advice across the business, but with a special interest in how sales can be driven by the effective engagement of digital channels.
Cluttons employ over 250 staff, we offer a wide range of property services including residential sales & lettings, commercial leasing & investment, consultancy, property & facilities management and valuations. We are headquartered in London.
You will be involved in defining, designing, building and implementing digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention for our organisation. You will be working as an integral part of a team, in which you will have responsibility for some of the key elements of the organisation’s overall marketing plans and campaigns.
- Working with the wider marketing team to support the delivery of the marketing strategy.
- Support the company’s digital activity and outputs covering website, social, CRM, email, intranet and portals.
- Is responsible for the day to day support of internal and external events across each of the divisions.
- Supports the delivery of the company’s internal comms and PR strategy.
- Proactively supports the manager with areas that require marketing support across the business through regular engagement with the relevant teams.
- Content: supports the SEO strategy with the production of SEO focused content to drive improvement of organic rankings and lead generation for key areas of the business.
- Website: supports the manager with uploading content to the site and making other adjustments to the site through the CMS as required.
- Social media: supporting the delivery of the company’s social media strategy, including regular posting on social channels and analysis of social media impact. Supporting company-wide adherence to the social media policy.
Your day to day responsibilities could include…
- Help maintain and develop intranet
- Assisting with budget planning
- Sourcing merchandise
- Creating and optimising content for the website and social channels
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours;
- Keen to learn
- Digitally savvy
- Attention to detail both written and creative
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Can use own initiative and to take responsibility
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations and people
Cluttons LLP, 2 Portman Street, London, W1H 6DU
352 total views, 6 today