Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice at FountLondon in Hackney
This is an exciting and dynamic opportunity to combine professional training with hands-on experience in a progressive and stimulating environment. You will be involved in maintaining FountLondon’s social media presence, across a variety of online and social media platforms and assist with PR matters. They will be working directly with the Project, Content and Event Coordinator and Founders of the company, as well as several businesses. You will have responsibility for some of the key elements of FountLondon’s overall marketing plans and campaigns.
About the company:
FountLondon is a lifestyle destination located in East London; our main site is based in London Fields but we are in the process of acquiring two more sites around the area. With the tagline ‘Eat – Shop – Play’, FountLondon focuses around creating a haven for local individuals and families.
Your day to day responsibilities could include:
– Updating relevant social media as necessary (replying to messages, comments and enquiries)
- Meeting with potential new businesses/clients
- Maintenance of the site/s
- Event planning
- FountLondon’s administration including licenses, agreements etc.
- Liaising with new businesses/clients
Expected skills, attitude and behaviours:
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Positive and professional
- Interested in personal progression and development
358-360 Westgate St, London, E8 3RN
225 total views, 13 today