Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice at Jardine Lloyd Thompson in Houndsditch
JLT Group Digital manages and defines the global digital strategy for the Risk, Reinsurance and Employee Benefits divisions. Our principle role is to support our global colleagues with their use of digital channels to grow our business and communicate with existing clients.
The Group Digital team focuses on defining best practices across all digital disciplines including, Search Engine Optimisation, Social Media, Email Marketing, Conversion Optimisation, Digital Design, Analytics, Quantitative / Qualitative research, Campaign Management, Personalisation and Behavioural Targeting.
Our mission is simple…Focus on growing the business, improve efficiency and build our international reach and relevance of our thought leadership content.
To support Digital Marketing Managers with online marketing, website management, reporting, social media, best practice documentation, project coordination and stakeholder engagement.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Updating and loading content onto several JLT company websites using CMS system
- Helping to optimize the website (Search Engine Optimisation – SEO)
- Creating and sending email marketing campaigns and producing reports
- Assisting with creating monthly reports using Google Analytics
- Compiling reports on campaign analytics – using tools such as Google AdWords and telephone tracking systems
- Assisting with creating new websites
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to send a weekly marketing activities spreadsheet
- Scheduling/monitoring social media posts on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Contribute to weekly team meetings
Good verbal and written communication, project coordination and analytical skills
- Google Analytics
The candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for social media and digital marketing
- An analytical mindset
- Curious and eager to learn
- Attention to detail and project prioritisation
- Confidence in putting forward ideas and getting involved
- Good interpersonal skills
As you would expect from a company like Jardine Lloyd Thompson, we offer highly attractive reward packages. We are aware of how integral our employees are to our progress, so we ensure that everyone shares in that success. Your remuneration package will be determined by your individual contract of employment.
JLT is proud to embrace diversity and inclusion and is committed to being an equal opportunities employer. We would, therefore, like to encourage applications from all, irrespective of race, religion, gender, disability, age or sexual orientation.
The St Botolph Building, 138 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7AW
100 total views, 6 today