Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice at Lanes Group in Eccles
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that are set on investing in apprentices. As the Lanes Group Digital Marketing Apprentice, you’ll be able to get involved with a huge variety of marketing activities including designing, event organising and email marketing. Lanes Group is a great company to work, with them having plenty of awards and accreditations. If you’re someone that wants a career in marketing.
About the company:
Lanes Group plc has been providing good quality drainage services to customers for over 25 years. Lanes Group plc has gone from strength to strength providing drainage services to the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors and are always looking for opportunities to develop and grow the business further.
What you’ll be doing:
As the Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be working as part of the marketing team. Your role will be mainly concentrating on several aspects of digital marketing which include, search engine optimization, designing and building email marketing campaigns, social media, and occasionally Pay Per Click advertising to name a few. In addition to this you will be actively involved in other areas of marketing, which includes traditional marketing techniques such as, direct mail campaigns and dealing with press releases. Ultimately giving you an all-round marketing experience. Within your role, you will also be required to assist the team with general administrative support which includes, raising purchase orders, answering inbound calls, taking messages, along with booking hotel reservations, in addition to your main duties
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- E-mail marketing
- Social media
- CRM (customer relationship management) updates
- Research, reporting and analytics
- Graphic Design – which includes designing flyers, leaflets, posters and photo editing etc.
- General admin / ad-hoc work – including raising purchase orders, making bookings
- Direct marketing
- Working on our website CMS (Content Management System)
- Event / Charity work organising
- And more…
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have good communication skills
- You have the ability to work under your own initiative
- You have a basic knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
- You have a good understanding of social media
300 Lansdowne Road, Monton, Eccles, Manchester, M30 9PJ
881 total views, 3 today