Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice at LSI in Hampstead
This is an exciting opportunity to combine professional training with real working experience and join an established and growing company in a unique role. The company, LSI are currently seeking a highly motivated individual for a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
About the company:
LSI teaches a broad range of academic programmes in 8 countries; university preparation, intensive language courses at home and abroad, independent schools & summer camps for juniors.
Digital Marketing & Social Media Management
- Work with the Social Media Marketing Manager to improve engagement with LSI Social Media platforms
- Help develop and implement LSI digital marketing & social media policies; Facebook, Instagram, student reviews
- Working with schools’ Social Media reps to ensure LSI digital marketing & social media policies are being adhered to
- Monitoring and responding to messages, enquiries & reviews on social media platforms
Search Engine Optimisation & online advertising
- Setup, monitor and maintain LSI’s various Adwords campaigns in multiple languages (working with translators)
- Helping with SEO, link building and content production
- Country/Language specific Newsletters
- Competitors monitoring and mailing
Miscellaneous Tasks & Skills
- Database/excel handling, design-related tasks and general office duties.
- General understanding of the functions, systems and mechanisms of LSI Marketing
- Use of the LSI agent database
- Update LSI Special Offers on DES
- In Depth knowledge of Excel formulae
- Photo editing
- Keyboard shortcuts (to save time)
- Prioritisation of workload
- General filing & creation of user-friendly filing systems
- Language appropriate to the work environment; language on the phone used with business partners, the composition of emails introducing new products and general correspondence
- Handling phone calls, monitoring incoming emails and responding to general enquiries. by contacting partner agencies.
- Research of trends in the field of EFL schools
- Cultural sensitivity
- Good working knowledge of and interest in social media platforms, including Facebook and Instagram
- Computer literate; Excel, Word etc.
- Good written English, sufficient to write company newsletters
- Friendly & culturally sensitive
- Punctual & hardworking
LSI Hampstead, 13 Lyndhurst Terrace, NW3 5QA
1882 total views, 4 today