Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice at Luma Marketing in Manchester
Luma Marketing delivers sensible, strategic practical marketing for local and international professional services firms from a central Manchester base. We help architects, engineers, developers, lawyers, town planners and other “advice givers” get closer to their clients, become more profitable and grow their business. Our work always begins with the fundamentals of a company’s brand identity and the leadership ambitions: then we think about what marketing channels are most appropriate and how much money a client needs to spend.
Everything we do is led by our values: we only do good work for good clients. By this, we mean that we will only deliver great marketing that is worth doing, for clients that value a respectful working relationship and understand their responsibility to leave the world better than they found it.
Luma Marketing is led by experienced marketers Sarah Galligan and Lucy Lomas. The agency is 2½ years old and about to grow – this is an exciting time for us.
We are looking for someone to help us:
- Deliver digital and social media campaigns
- Write beautiful words for our clients’ websites, press releases and marketing material
- Manage events, from booking venues and caterers through inviting people to making sure that everything goes smoothly on the night (or the morning)
- Create eye-catching graphics (InDesign, infographics and animations) and videos
- Keep our events e-calendar and online contact database up to date
- Prepare pitches for new work and presentations for our clients
- Keep on top of admin: arranging meetings and so on
- Do some marketing of our own: produce our e-newsletter, create optimised content for our website and contribute to our social media
You will learn:
- How to work to a deadline and manage a project
- How to run a digital communications campaign, selecting correct platforms and optimising content
- How to write a marketing brief and manage an external supplier
- How to manage a business
- How to write great stories to sell products
- The science behind solid marketing: from measurement metrics and return on investment to the psychology behind a purchase decision.
You will mostly be based in the office, but you will join us in client meetings, at conferences and on research trips. We are always learning and expect you to be, too.
Reasons to choose us
Our work is challenging and interesting – and we will support and mentor you as you learn.
You’ll get lots of client-facing time: we are looking for someone to really be part of our team.
We are in Spinningfields’ XYZ Building in co-working space “The Club”, where we collaborate with a landscape architect, a marketing project manager, a jewellery salesperson, a hotel architect and an accountant.
The placement includes a place on our Building Brilliance course: a monthly breakfast workshop where you’ll learn some of the key soft skills needed to advance in your career.
You will gain networking and presenting skills, learn how to write for different media and business skills including how to talk about money with confidence.
Level 2 English and maths, Microsoft Office
35 hours pw, 9-5 (can be slightly flexible)
You are already doing something creative: making documentaries, writing poetry, using social media creatively, part of a local community group…
Mostly, you are interested in the world. We are looking for someone who can contribute creatively – tell us something new.
Luma Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity.
Spinningfields, 2-3 Hardman Street, Manchester, M3 3AZ
87 total views, 5 today