Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice at Oscar Pet Foods in Lancashire
The successful candidate will develop skills and knowledge in this exciting environment through assisting in all aspects of online marketing. This includes social media, marketing campaigns and writing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and we are looking for someone to develop long-term and progress in the business. You will be working alongside our Marketing Consultant.
OSCAR Pet Foods has been delivering superior pet products to homes throughout the UK since 1994.
As the UK’s largest pet food home delivery service, our national network of local Nutritional Advisors, coupled with a comprehensive range of products to suit all breeds and lifestyles, provides an unrivalled level of service for our loyal and happy customers.
Our wide choice of pet foods, including gluten-free, weight-control and grain-free options, are backed by our Honest Label Policy and money-back guarantee.
Much more than pet food; whether your loved one is a dog, cat, rabbit, wild bird or small animal, our huge range of PetXtraS cater for their need for toys, treats, healthcare, bedding, bowls and more.
- The Apprentice will be supported to carry out the following duties:
- Develop and maintain Social Media profiles for the business
- Build followers and increase engagement across all social media platforms
- Develop new ideas to promote the business using social media/website
- SEO activities to increase website traffic
- Maintain the company website content
- The main purpose of the role will be to promote the business through social media and digital marketing channels.
- Run marketing campaigns
- Creating email newsletters
- Set up and implement e-mail marketing campaigns
- Brand marketing
- Draft copy for digital marketing communications
- Track and monitor a campaign’s performance with a weekly/monthly report
- Analyse data to identify the target market and optimise each campaign
Key Requirements – Candidate Skills and Attributes:
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Highly motivated and have the drive to succeed
- Keen to learn and develop new skills/knowledge
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Fun and confident personality
- Passionate and able to display knowledge of Social Media & Digital Marketing
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, Excel).
Location: Bannister Hall Mill, Higher Walton, Preston, Lancashire, PR5 4DZ
171 total views, 1 today