Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice at Saks Medical and Cosmetic in Wilmslow
As Saks’ Digital Marketing apprentice, you will gain experience in developing multiple projects and marketing campaigns. You will also learn about social media, natural SEO, paid search, blogs, vlogs, promotional emails and link building campaigns. You will also learn about how to use data to identify trends, planning creative campaigns to hit targets and working with other key partners in the business to ensure a clear, consistent & enjoyable shopping journey for the customer.
About the company:
You will be working with the Head of Digital with the strategy of building a lasting digital connection with the consumer. We work in the hair loss market and trade on multiple websites and marketplaces including Amazon and eBay. The digital department is responsible for acquiring customers to our trading channels and engaging with them to build that lasting relationship.
Here’s what you can expect to be doing
- You will assist with the delivery of multiple projects and marketing campaigns
- You’ll plan and monitor the company presence on social media
- You’ll prepare online newsletters, blogs, vlogs and promotional emails
- You’ll provide creative ideas for content marketing and updating the websites
- You’ll measure performance of the digital marketing effort using analytical tools
- You’ll be monitoring online traffic and data to understand and improve the online customer journey.
Why choose Saks Medical and Cosmetic (SMC)?
SMC offer a unique opportunity to learn, grow and aspire to be something bigger and better! You’ll join us on a 15-month apprentice programme that will shape your future career within the fast-paced digital retail world. As part of the programme, you’ll have the opportunity to work alongside experienced digital professionals and partners whilst studying for your qualification.
It’s a fun environment where every day is different and you will be empowered to push the boundaries. We are growing rapidly and so should you!
You’ll be great for this role if:
- You have a proven passion for digital and social media
- You have skills in creative content writing
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have 5 GCSE’s Grades A-C including English and Maths
Saks Medical and Cosmetic Ltd, Grove Chambers, Green Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 1LD
193 total views, 4 today