Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Apprentice at The Specialist Audio Company in Shepperton
The Specialist Audio Company Ltd currently operates two eCommerce websites (www.ceiling-speakers.co.ukand www.speakerpoint.co.uk) dedicated to the supply of quality audio speakers and related products primarily into the domestic UK market.
Due to changing market conditions, increased competition, technology changes and a perceived decline in customer spending the Specialist Audio co are making some really exciting changes in 2018!
They are looking for someone to help with three new projects
- A makeover of the existing website
- Developing infrastructure to support a number of niche eCommerce sites
- Development of lead generation web applications.
This is all happening in line with a big comprehensive marketing push aimed at Q3 2018 – and they need your help to do it!
The objective is to build attractive and effective eCommerce sites that will ultimately lead to increased sales and profitability.
Other Areas of work:-
- Assist in the continued development of Google Dashboard for performance measurement of websites, other channels and the business as a whole, and with the use of Google Data Studio in these areas.
- An input to the design and development for standalone “Lead Generation” web applications that can be integrated with eCommerce Platforms.
- Support with SEO and PPC analytics and reporting.
- Occasional support to the existing team in the day to day operations of the business (Sales / Warehouse) where there are a holiday or other absences.
- The successful applicant would need to have the desire to experience working in a small informal entrepreneurial start-up environment, located within a working film studio.
- A strong technical ability is less important than good organisation, presentation and marketing skills, although there will inevitably be exposure to eCommerce, Google Adwords, Analytics and Google Apps primarily Sheets.
- The ability to work and source solutions independently, within an agreed project plan, as well as working as part of a team to deliver the full eCommerce platforms by July 2018.
- The confidence to work and manage third-party agencies if required e.g. Web Design Companies.
- To have an appreciation of a well-designed eCommerce website in terms of look and feel.
- To share an interest in music and technology.
You will be paid monthly the equivalent of an annual salary of £18500 pa for a 7 ½ hour day, from 9.30am to 5.30pm with ½ Hour lunch. Over time, as agreed, will be paid at the same rate. You will be paid monthly through the company payroll by direct transfer no later than the last working day of the month.
In addition to the standard bank holidays, you will be entitled to a total of 20 days paid holiday per annum.
Building 14, Shepperton Film Studios Studios Road, Shepperton. Middlesex, TW17 0QD
147 total views, 20 today