Not sure which apprenticeship to apply for? Click here.
Digital Marketing Assistant at JoJo Maman Bebe in London
Join JoJo Maman Bebe, leading retailer of maternity wear, babywear and nursery products, as their Marketing Assistant. Focusing on email and affiliate marketing, you will sit within the e-commerce team delivering exciting, beautifully designed email campaigns and communication.
Who we are
We are a multi-channel retailer of maternity wear, babywear and nursery products; with 80+ stores in the UK and ROI. We have a thriving e-commerce presence, and a growing international trade department. From humble beginnings, we now employ over 850 people in the UK.
The key to our success is down to our passion for people and our commitment to running an ethical and sustainable company. Couple this with our fantastic designs, innovative products, attention to detail and never ending pursuit of high standards means we have built a company that makes us proud.
We may have grown into a major retailer but we haven’t forgotten our roots for providing quality and value for money. The passion we have for engaging with our customer means we are a business that can be trusted. We have a non-hierarchical outlook, which means our management teams must spend time helping out when all hands are needed on deck. Our success is very much a team effort.
What we expect from you
As part of the Ecommerce Team, you will be reporting in to the Digital Marketing Manager whilst also working closely with the PR and offline Marketing Teams.
JoJo has recently invested in new Ecommerce, trading and ESP platforms and has also launched a site for the US Market.
Please note the main focus of this role is around email and affiliate marketing.
- Execute email campaigns for the UK, Ireland and U.S using our ESP (Dotmailer).
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with email automoation programs for both online and store customers to maximise subscribers and Lifetime Value.
- Assist with the running of our affiliate programs, working with account managers to optimise performance and plan campaigns.
- Support with our referral scheme (MentionMe). Plan and test offers to improve sharer metrics and purchases.
- Produce creative briefs for our digital designers for email campaigns and other required promotional assets.
- Research new acquisition digital marketing opportunities.
- Manage and update the marketing promotions calendar.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on digital marketing activities.
What we look for in you
- 6 months to 2 years experience in a similar role.
- A genuine passion for digital marketing.
- Excellent written skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Analytical and commercially aware with the ability to track and drive ROI.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Have the confidence to work with employees across teams and at all levels including Director.
- Experience of Google Analytics, Magento and Adwords would be advantageous.
- A genuine desire to work in a fast-paced environment and contribute to the business success.
- Incremental holiday entitlement.
- Generous profit share scheme.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Childcare vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- JoJo saving scheme.
- Great social events.
- Staff discount with up to 40% off RRP.
- Ongoing training and educational development initiatives.
263 total views, 5 today